Sunday, January 03, 2010

Resolutions for 2010 and Honoring 2009!

Yep, I'm a few days late...

Resolutions:

Write more and more and more...
Get my Evil Monkey Gadgets web site up, running and profitable.
No more fast food. Really. Ever.
Exercise? Guh – yes. Finding time with a toddler is difficult, but maybe Katy and I can work out some compromise in the evenings.
Get to Freak Train more often. I love that place, and I have too many ideas to stay away, including some guest appearances (human, not puppet).
Play my guitar more.
Take this boy out to fly a kite.

Honoring 2009:

Honor Brittany Murphy by watching Drop Dead Gorgeous over and over again.
Honor Tiger Woods by playing golf at least once this year, not by banging a Perkins hostess. I mean, really? At least it wasn't a Denny's...
Learn to moon walk better.
Completely give up on the NBA. Finally.
Have pictures taken with my hair feathered and hard nipples showing and selling them as posters.
No longer putting baby in the corner.
When I'm driving and not sure if I should turn or not, then I make up my mind and say, “I think I'll just go straight,” only to see a sign that says, “No U Turn,” so I turn... (Good luck with that one)
Play my guitar a lot more.
Watch at least one John Hughes movie every month – shouldn't be difficult to do at ALL!

2 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

Just so long as you keep me laughing, Patrick! Happy New Year!

Bill Purdy said...

Directions to your house.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!