Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hey There!

Yeah - been a while, I know. Anyway, um, how ya been? Good, good - me too! Yeah, busy and all...

So, I thought I'd do the obvious - add some pictures of Luc at Easter and stuff. You know the drill - click 'em and they get bigger...


Smiley baby!





Chillin' with my Nana in the Easter outfit my Nanny bought for me!


Mom and Dad lovin' the Monkin. Hey! How cool is my shirt? DAMN cool!


Gettin' around.


Wee - FEET!


Muggin' for the camera, as usual.


Mugging the camera!


Always trying to get the poor puppy's bone.



Yes? May I help you? Oh, that guy in the back is Bongo - he's my horsey.


Comin' atcha!



I got you, Momma!
Hey, if you got this far, you get a REWARD!











2 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

Precious! And the Robot Chicken clip was eggzellent (especially "Zork")!

Heather said...

I loved the look on his face in the "bone" pic - like he was rubbin' those hands together in anticipation of getting that bone.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!