Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Inspiration for Next Year?

The PAFC Pick 'Em 2007 contest has come to a close! I got a little generous this year.

You see, only the top 4 people were supposed to get prizes, but then I had two people tied for 2nd and two more people tied for 4th, so here's what I did.

BOTH 2nd place finishers got the 2nd place prize, and BOTH 4th place finishers got the 3rd place prize - that means the 6th place dude got the 4th place prize - and some!

Take a look so you'll be inspired to play, or play better next year!

Click the pics for a bigger and better view!

6th Place:
Jim won himself Great Covers Vol. 1 and a Pocket Pro helmet of his choice - that would be the Dallas Cowboys!



4th Place:
Mike won Great Covers Vol. 1 & 2, a Pocket Pro helmet of his choice (the Denver Broncos), & a PAFC football mug with his name on it!



4th Place:
Loren won Great Covers Vol. 1 & 2, a Pocket Pro helmet of his choice (the Dallas Cowboys), & a PAFC football mug with his name on it!



2nd Place:
Geoff won Great Covers Vol. 1, 2 & 3, a Micro helmet of his choice (the Denver Broncos), & a large PAFC football mug with his name on it!



2nd Place:
Morgan won Great Covers Vol. 1, 2 & 3, a Micro helmet of her choice (the Chicago Bears), & a large PAFC football mug with her name on it!



1st Place:
Dejo won Great Covers Vol. 1, 2, 3 & 4, a Mini helmet of his choice (the Edmonton Eskimos), & a PAFC football stein declaring him as the 2007 PAFC Pick 'Em CHAMPION!!!


For all that played - thanks for playing! Also, a big thanks to Derek for creating the cool image for the mug! He gave me that gift to use as a banner for my blog last year. He's a stud, I tell ya!

I hope you had fun and will join me next year. I mean, who else would give away THESE kind of prizes in a FREE football pool? Am I high?

4 comments:

Nichelle said...

Dude, what's with all the Dallas stuff? That should be illegal in Colorado! ;-)

Derek Knight said...

oh man, I hope it printed ok. I mean, it was just web resolution. You could've asked me for a higher resolution version...

Looks good in the small pics, though.

Pat Angello said...

N - Really? The Dallas stuff threw you off, not the Edmonton stuff?

D - it turned out really well, actually. I did enlarged it so it got barely fuzzy, but it looks pretty good.

squatchyk said...

You could have given prizes to 7th place while you were feeling generous! :)

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!