Monday, January 21, 2008

28 Days Later...

I know - Christmas was, like, 4 weeks ago. But I finally got around to loading the pictures off of our camera, so...

You know the drill - click 'em and they grow like the point spread for the Super Bowl...


It's our first traditional Christmas waffle breakfast!



I wanna open presents, Momma!



Cici got some tockies! Or, um, Alysse got socks, so...



Ooo - Tums!



A new toy for the Monkin!



Uwe wants to open presents too!



I WANT IN!



Slippers! Not stinky yet, but soon!



Luc gets an ornament with his name on it! This was an unbelievably thoughtful gift from my co-worker, Meredith in our Florida office! Thank you SO much!!!




Read to me, Cici!



YAY! Now I can listen to my iPod in the car!



Katy gets enough stink-pretty stuff to last a very long time!



What did I get, Cici?



New PJ's!



YAY for Sudoku!



Katy gets a phone we already have with a bunch of eyes drawn on the box...



Inside the box is a class to learn how to use an iPhone, something she wants for her birthday...



Wait - IT'S AN IPHONE!!! Someone must have been a good girl this year!



Our first Christmas with Luc.



I'm worn out! Need to nap with my Penguino before we go to Nana's.



YAY for Nana's!



Nana looks on as Uncle John checks out his new boots.





Luc gets a bean bag chair with his name on it!



Our little gift!



Back home! I can look at this picture for hours!



Look how fast I can bang on my new boom box!



Time for night-night in my new PJ's.



I know I posted horsey pics already, but come on!

The rest of these are from our second Christmas celebration at Nanny's (my mom, as Nana is Katy's mom - the kid will be confused) from the first of the year...



Claire and Danny and their elephant gift cards!



The two most beautiful babies ever!



Arie gets a, um, stick?



You gotta know when to hold 'em - KNOW WHEN TO FOLLLDDD 'EM!



Arie tests his dad's beard.



I'm gonna pay for posting this pic - I kind of snuck up on my dad here.
Don't worry, I'll make an ass of myself soon enough...



Arie gets a hand-knitted lid from his Aunt Cynthia!



Just so cute!




Danny loves this new piece of fabric!




Alysse attempts to break into her gag-gift from Uncle Tony.




IT'S... One of those!




See? I told you I'd make an ass out of myself!
Somehow Katy isn't running away screaming!



YAY! We're not afraid of Uncle Rich anymore!




My brother Tony in disbelief over my gift to him - a full sheet
of Wacky Pack stickers from 1979!



Cynthia's gag-gift to us - a Santa and Mrs. Claus tree with our faces attached.



The girls: Michele, Katy, Rachel, Claire and Cynthia.

Thanks for looking - see you again soon!

1 comment:

Bill Purdy said...

Outstanding!

You're a lucky man, Patrick Angello (and Tony, too, now that he has a full sheet of Wacky Pack stickers from 1979 -- Crust toofpaste, anyone?)!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!