Sunday, August 26, 2007

You Think Yer Funny?

OK, I know it's been a while, but the comedy is BACK! That's right, Pat Angello (um, that's me) will be performing TWICE this week!

  1. Freak Train - Monday, 8/27 at the Bug Theatre on 37th & Navajo in Denver. Doors at 7, show starts at 8, $5 gets you in, FREE BEER! Oh, and it's their 8th anniversary!!!
  2. Open Mic - Friday, 8/31 at Java Guru on Trail Boss off Founders Parkway in Castle Rock. Show starts around 7:30. No charge to get in, great food, great drinks, local comedians!

Take yer pick, or check out both! Hey, I've got 2 different sets!

Hope to see you this week,

PA

2 comments:

Squatchyk said...

Have fun and good luck. Sure you couldn't come last month when I was there. Hopefully Derek will tape it for me.

Derek Knight said...

I won't.

Ok, I will.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!