Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Do You Smell That?


Why, that's FOOTBALL SEASON FAST APPROACHING! That could only mean one thing - FOX is an equal opportunity employer for hiring borderline retarded Terry Bradshaw! No, wait, it means...

IT'S TIME FOR THE 2007 PAFC FOOTBALL PICK 'EM!!!

This season, I am using ESPN instead of the Fan, mostly because ESPN can handle the bandwidth. So, if you want to sign up, here's the link:

http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/group?groupID=1755&password=patangello

Game Front: http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/frontpage
Group: PAFC 07
Password: patangello

You will need to create a user name and password if you don't already have one - but it's FREE!

Prizes? Oh, yeah!

Here's a teaser:

Mini helmet for ANY TEAM YOU WANT! That's right, the big winner can pick from the NFL, NCAA, AFL, USFL, CFL, WFL, XFL - if I can find it, you get it - even throwback NFL! How cool is that? Other prizes include custom steins, mugs and a collection of CD's featuring the coolest cover tunes I own. I'm still working on these a little...

Stay tuned, or sign up today!

3 comments:

Nichelle said...

Dude, I am SO on it!

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

HHHmmmm...can I still pull for LSU in Texas and still live? That is the question! ;-)

Heather said...

I'm ready to win that Bronco helmet! :D

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!