Monday, April 30, 2007

Why Did We Move to Castle Rock?

Everyone whines, "It's so far away - MEAH!"

Hey, I'll have you know that it only took me 30 minutes to get from my house to Willis Case golf course on I-70 and Sheridan! Granted it was 6AM on a Saturday, but still...

Also, there's Castlewood Canyon State Park, like, 10 minutes from our house! Here's pictures of our hike on Sunday. It was 80 degrees and beautiful! Uwe had fun, until we picked the longer trail and her little paws got all beat up. She's such an indoor dog! Poor little thing is limping all over the house now, making us feel all guilty! Maybe we should have put her booties on?

Click 'em - they grow like Hillary Clinton's ego!
















3 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

IMO, Castlewood Canyon is one of the most underappreciated (and strangely unknown) natural resources in the Denver Metro area. Gorgeous... Colorado's Fontainebleau.

But back when I lived there, it took something like 40 minutes to get there from my house in Greenwood Village, and once there I sorta thought of myself as closer to Colorado Springs than to Denver. So I figure you must drive a lot faster than I do (average 74 mph point-to point on Saturday), or the roads are that much faster now than they used to be.

No matter how long it took, you still drove 75 miles for a round of golf. And you're still nearly a 23 hour drive from my house. That seems pretty far away to me.

Tony LaRocca said...

Hee hee... grow like Hillary Clinton's ego... hee hee

Derek Knight said...

it's still pretty far away.

Closer than, say, Denver.

But farther than, say, Monument.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!