Monday, February 19, 2007

Just Stop It Already!


Dear Old Guy Wearing the Bluetooth Headset,

Seriously? I know - technology is amazing, but...

You're out to dinner on a Friday night with another couple, you're probably in your late 50's, and you really think you need to keep that stupid thing stuck in your ear? WTF? Are you really that important? Because you kind of look like a farmer. Maybe you're waiting for that "Bessie's giving birth" emergency? If not, get that ridiculous looking thing out of your ear and pretend like you're interested in the people who took time out of their weekend to see you!

Kind regards,

Pat Angello

2 comments:

Collin said...

I can't remember where we were, but sometime we were out last week and I saw a guy easily in his 70s, dressed like a grandfather, wearing a headset like that and hanging out with his old friends. What immediately passed through my mind was, "I wonder if it's been converted into a cheap hearing aid?"

Tony LaRocca said...

Seriously. I have a cell phone in my pocket. The moment the work day ends, the phone gets turned off. I can't understand why people think it's so cool to be on a leash!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!