Monday, January 08, 2007

FINALLY - A WINNER!

The PAFC Football Pick 'Em went into OT, but we've finally got ourselves a winner!

Congrats to NICHELLE! She knocked out Derek in the first week of the playoffs with the tie-breaker and has won the 2006 PAFC Pick'Em Contest, um, Thing! YAY!

Here are their picks from last week:

Nichelle:
KC - NO
Seattle - YES
Patriots - YES
Eagles - YES
3/4 correct
38 total points - 43 scored, off by 5

Derek:
Indianapolis - YES
Dallas - NO
Patriots - YES
Eagles - YES
3/4 correct
35 total points - 43 scored, off by 8

Another close one!

Here's what the winners are getting:
























Nichelle will get everything above - a metallic mini helmet with the PAFC logo on it, a custom PAFC ringer t-shirt, a copy of the latest and greatest PAFC mixed CD – More Cowbell, and a custom PAFC bumper sitcker!



















Derek
will get a micro helmet with the PAFC logo on it, a custom PAFC value t-shirt, a copy of More Cowbell, and a custom PAFC oval sticker.











Tommy B
will get More Cowbell and a PAFC button.

WAY TO GO EVERYONE! Your prizes are coming when I get around to it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get around to it!!?!?!? I want my stuff NOW!! Gotta hear the CD.... Plus, I worked my ass off! ;-)

Derek Knight said...

congratulations...Beaten soundly...Still, this is WAY better than I did last time around...

squatchyk said...

Congrats to you all!

Usman said...

I saw the CD in Patrick's kitchen last week and coughed on it.

Derek Knight said...

that's ok. That one was Tommy's.

Anonymous said...

I am so rude! Great game everyone! I squeaked by (luck mostly) and am grateful for the sweet competition! Cant wait for next year!

Anonymous said...

But I still want my stuff now.

Pat Angello said...

Hey - these are custom made products with each winning individual in mind! Don't rush me!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!