First of all, we're in the NEW HOUSE! W00T! We had movers come on Monday this week, and we've got everything here now. All we have left to do is clean the old place, which we're not going to kill ourselves over because we lost our deposit when we broke the lease. At least we got moved before the storm of the year hit! But this place is really awesome and totally worth the 4-year effort we put into selling, renting, and searching!
The Nuggets have the Answer! Not to blow this too far out of proprtion, but signing Iverson is the Nug's version of the Patrick Roy trade. It's not quite that huge, because you pretty much could have just handed the Cup to the Avs after that trade, but it's the biggest deal the Nuggets have ever made. Too bad Melo has the suspension coming up, because I don't really want to wait until late January to see this team as a whole. Then again, Melo was a complete bonehead in NY. Why was he even involved in that mess? I'm wondering if behind that sweet smile of his, he's really a thug. Look at his track record:
- Caught on tape with a bunch of gang-banger pot smokers
- Caught at the airport with pot, but somehow got off saying it wasn't his
- Dissed Larry Brown of all respectable NBA coaches
- Lent one of his vehicles to a couple buds who were pulled over and produced a couple buds
- Threw a punch in a fight he wasn't even invloved in
OK, back to stinkin' work! Y'all have a nice snowy day!