Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Insanity!


Yeah, I've been pretty lazy on the ol' blog here - sorry! You should see how I've neglected my Avsfans blog, or not see as the case may be...

Anyhoot - work is crazy busy, we closed on the house on Monday this week, I've gotta change our address, schedule installations, move a bunch of stuff, schedule movers, and freakin' Christmas is coming up, blah, blah, blah... I know, I'm whining even though I'm in a very fortunate position right now, so I'll stop. I just keep telling people that if I don't go completely mental by the end of this month, then it may never happen!

How about some quick thoughts?

Cutler? Damn near KILLED her! Jay Cutler's debut as a Denver Bronco wasn't exactly phenominal, but then again Shanny called a pretty weak game. Let the kid throw the ball, and teach him how and when to take a sack!

Can someone explain to me why the Nuggets are SO much better without K-Mart? Is he really that big of a $20 (remember, million is ALWAYS implied in basketball salaries - and the number of reasons I love my wife so...Aww - GAK!) a year cancer? And what the heck has gotten into Carmelo and his 30+ points per game? Not that I'm complaining or anything!

Could Heroes and Studio 60 be the best 2 hours of television in the country right now? I think yes! I seriously get giddy every Monday just waiting for it!

Yikes! I almost mentioned Britney Spears flashing her cooter, but I stopped myself. Oh, wait...

Can't blame a dog when on the plane! A woman tried to cover the scent of her flatulence on a plane by striking a match, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing. Heh! Now, what was the punchline I was going to use here? Lost it - anyway, I guess Chapstick is a no-no on a plane, but matched are perfectly acceptable.

Iran blocks access to You Tube. Must be the freaky puppet videos.

Talk atcha later, yo!

3 comments:

Collin said...

I wonder if Febreeze has considered marketing underwear? It could be in the country's best interest.

I'm thinking that the whole move, plus the holidays that followed, is what killed most of my interest in blogging lately.

Congratulations on the closing! It really looks like a wonderful house.

Collin said...

I haven't seen either Studio 60 or Heroes, however I did just see this: http://www.fangasm.com/01television/deepsixing-studio-60.php

What is it with the studios canceling your favorite shows?

Heather said...

Finally! Someone not saying how horrible Cutler was and blaming everything on him! Yay!!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!