Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holy Blizzard Batman!

All I can say is, I'm really glad we got into the new house before this happened! Looks like I'll be working from home for 3 days this week, unless the town of Castle Rock decides to plow our streets tomorrow. How about some pics?













Here I am, still smiling next to a mound of snow we built up. The drifts were really about waist high, but we dumped up on this SOB until it reached about 6' high! WOO!















Wee! I love being a home owner again! I've done my work, now it's up to Mother Nature and Castle Rock to clear our road. Fortunately, our house faces south, so I'm gambling just a little on the sun melting away a lot of this stuff quickly.















Um, I think I was showing KT how to work the camera on this picture. NEXT!















That's our walkway with the mound of snow next to it.















SUN! Yeah, the sun finally came out around 4PM. I had to get a picture of this house from our backyard because that 9' drift next to it is wicked cool!

OK, that's about all I have for ya - that and a sore back!

7 comments:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That looks like sooo much fun!!!!
;-)
It is 70 and raining in Louisiana. hehehe
At least it is not a flood. RIP car of mine.

Collin said...

We got hit bad enough at our house, but nowhere near as bad as that. I'm also glad that it didn't happen while you were trying to move.

Squatchyk said...

Wow it looks about as good as our house. The wind apparently decided to blow all the damn snow from the neighbors into our yard and driveway. We have a 5 foot drift in the front yard. Also my side of the driveway had a 3 foot drift. I started shoveling it yesterday and quit about a 1/3 of the way through. Derek finished it this morning.

Derek Knight said...

you got hit worse than us. Yay us!

Anonymous said...

Yep. You win - you had more snow!

Anonymous said...

You got more snow than me, too!

Merry Christmas! Now, what are your plans for Billmas?

Tony LaRocca said...

Wowsers! Think of the snowman titans you could create!

Merry Christmas! Take care of that back!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!