Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Loves!

Peanut Butter Puffins! Barbara’s Bakery has provided the nummiest cereal EVER – even better than Honey Bunches of Numminess! This lil’ puffins are crunchy nuggets of pure heaven!

Heroes! Save the Cheerleader, Save the WORLD! OMIGOD I LOVE THE CHEERLEADER! I love Hiro, I love Niki, I love the heroin addict painter, I love the cop, I love the mocha colored kid, I love the weekly cliff-hangers – I simply can’t wait for this show every week! YAY!

Barak Obama – The Audacity of Hope. Yeah, I’m reading a book written by a (GASP) Democrat. However, I’m thinking he’s not your typical Democrat, and that’s what I’m hoping for. So far, he seems to be very level-headed and intelligent in his views on how this country should be run, so I hope he doesn’t blow it as I continue to read.

2 comments:

Princess Katy said...

Love the peanut butter puffins, love the cheerleader and especially Hiro and Peter Perelli, haven't read Barak, will when you are done, and love you more than life itself!!!

Collin said...

I picked up two boxes of the Puffins last night since they were on sale. They are quite tasty.

Now see, this is how the studios' stance on file sharing TV episodes is costing them. I would start watching Heroes if I wasn't so far behind. I could catch up if I could legally download the episodes. Heck, the studio could even downsample them so they weren't the highest quality AND leave in commercials and I'd be fine with it. If I like the show I will be getting it on DVD as soon as I can anyhow. However, ever since I got a cease and desist letter for downloading the episodes I'd missed of The Office's second season, I'm very reluctant to get any TV shows. Stupid studios. Well, I'm glad the show is good. I'll keep an eye out for the eventual DVD set.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!