Thursday, August 31, 2006

Freaky Friday!

So you missed Freak Train this week? Well, thanks to the wonders of technology and a lovely and talented Squatchy, let me bring Freak Train to YOU!

OK, so just 2 skits.

First is first-time performer, and a freaky son of cheese on his own, Derek Knight! Derek scaled his 5 minutes down to about 2, but here he is - losing his stand-up comedy virginity:



OK, now it's my turn! Squatchy (that's Derek's wife, FYI) filmed both of us that night. Here's my football routine that went over like sushi at my mom's house! I guess the Freak Train crowd soesn't watch a lot of football, or this just plain isn't funny:



Yeah, we're both wearing hockey jerseys for teams that, well, don't play hockey - and? Thanks for watching - remember to sign up for the PAFC Pick 'Em 06 - first game is Thursday, 9/7!!! See you Monday and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Squatchyk said...

I thought you both did great. Sorry for the camera movement. I really enjoyed your Shannon Sharpe bit. Very funny. :)

Heather said...

Yeah, both of you did a great job - Shannon Sharpe was my favorite player when he was with us - - I laughed at your impression of him then felt guilty!!

Derek Knight said...

There's a 4 minute version of me up at my site now. Yay for losing standup virginity!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!