Sunday, August 20, 2006

Football Fetish

What can I say? I’ve always been infatuated with football helmets and logos. Anyone you played in the PAFC Pigskin Pick ‘Em thing knows this as I posted pictures of various NFL logos I drew when I was little for each update.

I’m really trying to find the throwback Tampa Bay Buccaneers helmet in a pocket size, but I’d can only see it if I purchase the whole throwback league for about $100. I can wait! I may just go get one of these mini helmets though!











Oh, and while I was looking for the Bucs, I stumbled across probably the coolest thing EVER! Yep, it’s the inaugural set of the USFL in pocket helmets! You bet I ordered it, and I can’t freakin’ WAIT to get ‘em! I mean, seriously, how cool is this?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Pretty nifty! I always liked the original Tampa Bay logo and was bummed when they updated it.

Derek Knight said...

YARR!

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

If it is not the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders I am not interested in Pro football.

Bill Purdy said...

Let's see if I remember...

LA Express (Steve Young), Tampa Bay Bandits, Chicago Blitz, New Jersey Generals, Boston Breakers, Arizona Wranglers, Philadephia Stars, Washington Federals, Michigan Panthers, Denver Gold, Oakland Invaders, and Birmingham Stallions.

OK, I cheated (thanks, Wikipedia!). I don't really remember any of them but the Gold, the Breakers, and the Express. And I got the Tampa Bay and Birmingham logos mixed up. So sue me.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!