Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Almost Famous


Hey, so that kid Derek "Son of Cheese" Knight has this thing he calls an "Awesomecast" (ne: podcast) and, well, I got to be in a few episodes - stuck in the corner. So, ya know, go HERE and listen to a half hour of me, Derek, Collin, Heather and Derek and Heather's dad talk about movies!

Oh, and speaking of trying to be famous, Freak Train is just a few days away! And that Derek kid is coming all the way from Colorado Springs to, um, make an ass out of himself like I do every month! I wasn't going to perform this time, but since THE Son of Cheese will be there, I guess I'll do SOMETHING. Also, I believe another surprise freind of mine will get on stage as well. Heck, it's gonna be a PAFC-loaded show!

Sniff - I smell another PAFC contect coming soon! It's football season, and that means it's almost time for a new PAFC Pick 'Em! This year the prizes will blow yer freakin' mind! Just wait, it's coming soon!

3 comments:

Derek Knight said...

yeah...I'd better get to writin' somethin'.

Tony LaRocca said...

That's cool that you do all that stuff... doing voice over work is on my list of things I have to do before I die...

Heather said...

I can't wait for the PAFC Pick 'Em! So exciting!!!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!