Thursday, July 27, 2006

Any Plans This Weekend?

NO?

OK, well why don't you go down to this:


Click it - it gets BIGGER!

You see that "special guest" that's performing with Mark? Hey - that's ME! Sure I'll be doing the same old Seinfeld routine, but I just might unveil something NEW! Something neeewwwww...

Oh, and then there's THIS:


Hey, this one gets bigger when you click it too!

You know you want a piece of THAT on Monday!

Also, I feel very honored to be invited to partake in the Son of Cheese Half Hour Power Hour! We'll be recording on Saturday, so I'll alert you when he posts our sessions, yo!

Have a great weekend and see you soon!

4 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

I'm going to Chicago for the Pitchfork Music Festival. But if I'd a known about THIS, I mighta gone to CO instead!

Heather said...

Hey! Whaddaya know, I'll be on the Half Hour Power Hour, too! See ya there!!

Derek Knight said...

Thanks for coming all that way just to be stuck in the (fucking) corner. You did great (even though your taste in movies is "questionable.") I'm really sad that the short attention span show won't be up for like...6 weeks...

Damn, I'm so far ahead of myself...But thanks again!

Pat Angello said...

MY taste? This coming from a guy who claims the 'Burbs is the best film of all time!

OK, so who's on my side now?

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!