Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wacky Video Wednesday! 2-fer (Sorta)

OK, so I recorded myself on Monday night, and the lovely and talented DeJo did the same. His clip of me can be found by clicking HERE! (Thanks DeJo!)

My clip of me can be found, well, nowhere right now! I swear Bill Gates, when I get out to that Microsoft World Wide Partner Event on July 11, I'm coming to ask you some questions!

In the mean time, enjoy one of my all-time favorite sort of dirty cartoons. Good old Lenny Bruce's "Thank You Mask Man" (Um, not exactly safe for work):

5 comments:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That was bust a gut funny!

Bill Purdy said...

Haven't seen that in years (remember they used to show it on KBDI all the time?)! Funnier now than ever, methinks. "Mask Man's a fag, blah! blah!"

Killer stuff! Lenny, R.I.P.

Derek Knight said...

I love that show.

Collin said...

Good show Pat. Some day we may be able to be there and see you perform.

Pat Angello said...

First 3 - that is one of my all-time favorite comedy bits, and I still can't make out half of the dialogue!

Collin - Thanks! I wasn't sure if anyone actually watched it. I am still contemplating performing at a cafe in Castle Rock on 7/29, which is a Saturday night. And it's even closer for you Springs people!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!