Sunday, June 25, 2006

Someday...


OK, first of all, I'm a complete moron.

I bought this new, cool digital camera that can also be used as a camcorder and an MP3 player. That's not the moron part. I took it with me to a local hot rod show this weekend and took some really cool pictures. Then, like a moron, I somehow deleted them.

So, anyway, this is a picture of a 1923 Ford Hot Rod (NOT taken by me).

I want one.

Someday.

Seriously, I think it would be really cool to have one of these to cruise around in on weekends - just for fun. I know, there are MANY things I need to get in order before I can actually think seriously about getting one, but one can dream...

Also, if you are so inclined, I'll be attending and performing at the Bug Theatre on 37th & Navajo to(morrow)night, Monday 6/26. If you get a chance, come check it out! The open-mic show is called Freak Train and it is, um, pretty amature. But hey, $5 gets you in the door and the beer is free! Doors open at 7, and the show starts at 8. Hope to see you there, and bring a camera in case I'm too retahhded to work my own!

4 comments:

Haily said...

Nice car. I'd like one also. But then life sticks it's ugly ass in the way.

Derek Knight said...

Man, I wish this Train of Freaks that you speak of was on a day other than Monday...SO HARD TO GET TO!

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I like those cars, I would also like to restore an old Ford F1 and an old harley.

I have deleted pictured that I wanted to keep also, it is not that you are stupid, it is the camera that is not user friendly.

Pat Angello said...

H - Thanks for stopping by!

D - Would it help if I performed at a DIFFERENT open-mic night on, say, Saturday 7/29? It could happen!

OBH - Pretty sure I'm stupid. I got the thing for half-price with a mail-in rebate. Then I threw away teh UPC. MORON!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!