Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Mother & Sports

OK, so my mother actually really pays attention to the local sports. Every time I think I need to explain who someone is to her, she rattles it off right before my eyes. For someone that doesn't care much, she's pretty good! Maybe it's because she has to sit there while my father watches ANY sport possible on TV, from billiards to women's softball. (Don't whine to me about the sports I selected, just going for the extremely obscure!)

Anyhoot, the other day she went off on a tangent about a theory she has - Mike Shanahan has a glass eye. Yeah, I almost wet my pants as well when I heard it, but hey - she's convinced! She swears that his left eye never moves. So, here are some pics for viewing:


















































































Hmm - the jury is still out...

7 comments:

Squatchyk said...

He does have a glass eye, just ask Derek he should know.

Bill Purdy said...

Oh MY! That stunt had me guffawing so loudly it scared Logan, who was busy eating Wheat Thins! EX-cellent!

Bill Purdy said...

Three hours later, I look at it again... and even though I know the punchline... I STILL laugh out loud! Huzzah!

Pat Angello said...

Hey - there's been a Squatchy sighting on my blog!

BP - I cried myself to sleep last night - LAUGHING at this stupid post!

Bill Purdy said...

A day later, still funny!

Pat Angello said...

BTW, my mother is afraid Shanahan is going to come after her for letting out his secret.

Bill Purdy said...

Alright. It's been days, and this thing still is making me giggle. Your mom is a genius for seeing how much that dude looks like freakin' Sandy Duncan.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!