Thursday, June 29, 2006

Last Chance, Suckers!

That's right, Friday 6/30/06 is your LAST CHANCE to get a FREE copy of the latest and sotra greatest PAFC mixed CD, In Yo FACE!So, how can you get this super-cool, kick-ass collection of funky fun tunes for FREE without winning the last PAFC contest? Well, that's simple! All you have to do is purchase a product from the PAFC Store at www.cafepress.com/pafc! Heck, it can even be a stupid $3.00 sticker and I'll STILL send you the CD!!!

But wait, there's more...

Act now and I'll also throw in an autographed Pat Angello Puppet Flier for my upcoming Freak Train performance!



Why, you can't freakin' lose!

Do it now! Oh, and happy birfday to my brother Tony!

Other than that, I got nuthin'!

5 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

The picture of you on the flyer makes you look like you're wearing a Playtex training bra. Seriously. Check it out.

Which, if true, is kinda hot.

Pat Angello said...

It IS a training bra - thanks for noticing!

I actually did a little cut and paste to hide a zit, but you didn't notice THAT now didja?

Heather said...

We listened to the CD on the way home from the fantastic fireworks show and it rocks!! Thanks!!

Collin said...

Thanks again for inviting us to the fireworks show. That was, without a doubt, the best display I've ever seen.

As for the training bra, it's important that you train your boobs. You can't just let them grow wild.

And Katy's prediction that my daughter would be left speechless didn't take into account my daughter's capacity and affinity for the babble. I hope she didn't bother you guys during the first part of the show.

Pat Angello said...

Heather and Collin: We were so glad you could join us and we LOVED your daughter's reaction! She was adorable and no bother at all. Hopefully y'all can join us each year.

I'll get some pictures up tonight, and maybe even the video of Katy on channel 2!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!