Thursday, June 08, 2006

All New PAFCrap

I've spent countless hours (OK, about 1 and 1/2) creating and uploading my all new logo to my PAFC Merchandise Site! You can check it out at www.cafepress.com/pafc! Here's a sample:


Click it to view bigger!

Don't worry, I still have my ridiculous mug splattered on some merchandise at www.cafepress.com/pafc2, if you really want it.

But wait - there's MORE! For ANYONE (and I do mean ANYONE) who buys ANYTHING (and I do mean ANYTHING) off EITHER ridiculous site before the end of June, I will send them a copy of the latest and greatest Pat Angello mixed CD - In Yo FACE! This yet-to-be created CD will contain some of my favorite, powerfully driving tunes and is sure to entertain you for at least a few minutes on your way to work!

I'm sorry? Did you say you don't have any money but you REALLY want this CD? Well, let me tell you how you can WIN one! Just enter the newest PAFC contest - a Top 11 List writing contest where you can win the CD AND an autographed picture of former Bronco "No Pants" Vance Johnson! Simply click HERE for details on how to enter!

Geez, have I not given you enough already? Oh, alright then! I'll ALSO send ANYONE who buys ANYTHING from EITHER merchandise site an autographed Pat Angello Puppet Flier!

Are you happy now? So get on it!

3 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

I have a PAFC rap for ya:

"My name is Pat-rick,
I come atcha like a hat trick,
I'm a playin' GTA,
My initials GPA,
I'm a listenin' to Mustaine,
Sayin' no to tha coacaine.."

Et cetera. Not bad for a white boy, eh?

Pat Angello said...

Um, not GOOD exactly, but for you, ehhh...

Bill Purdy said...

Yeah, well. Rap's not my forte.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!