Thursday, April 20, 2006

I am SO SORRY!


I know y'all we're just frothing at the mouth - waiting for me to get "back to work" here on the blog, but I've been, ya know, busy this week. I could have good news in the near future, but it's keeping me a little occupied for now. I will get some more, um, stuff on the blog here this weekend. In the meantime, get yer ass to the Bug Theatre on Monday night and check out yet another Freak Train performance by yours truly! It's $5 to get in, the beer is free, and it's Ashley's last night of hosting. Ya gotta go just to give her a hard time. The Bug is located on 37th and Navajo - doors open at 7, show starts at 8, and if I'm not funny, I'll give you, um, a hug?

2 comments:

Princess Katy said...

I can't go to the Bug on Monday, can I have a hug anyway?

Derek Knight said...

I WANT to go to the Bug...But...you know..."traffic."

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!