Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Past Pat Angello Performances!

So, you haven't come to see Pat Angello perform yet? Or you were just SO entertained when you did that you wanted to see it again? Well, yer in luck! Thanks to the lovely and talented Dejo, the official PAFC Video Bitch, we have uploaded ALL of my performances to YouTube and plastered them right freakin' here! If you'd like to add it to YOUR blog, simply visit the Pat Angello page on You Tube, and copy the "Embed" html! Or, you can copy the "URL" and send it to yer friends! Here are the performances to date:

Yep, another puppet thing! Check out how we get all Queeny/Yankovichy by doing the Bohemian Polka in November of 2006:


--------
Hey, it's Halloween time in October 2006, so I broke out the Pee Wee Herman interpretive dance to "Howl" by the Grates:


--------
In September of 2006, I had nothing planned - really! So I threw out a smattering of stuff I never got to, and it's a little, um, dirty. Yeah, not exactly something you wanna crank up at work there:


--------
Did you know that Freak Train people don't watch football? Anyway, here's my attempt at football humor in August 2006. And YES I was cut off early again:


--------
The Puppets are BACK! I practiced about 10 months for this 4:37 song, "Get the Funk Out" by Extreme. I was really happy with the results:


--------
OK, so I've been doing this impression of Seinfeld at the age of 5 forever, but I finally recorded it:


--------
WARNING! This performance from 2/27/06 has quite a naughty theme! In other words, don't go blasting it at work. It's my impression of Bill Cosby telling the Aristocrats joke. I ran out of time, so the rest of the joke is below in text:



...I stand off to the side and score them on an individual basis. The girls each get 3 attempts, and then we add up all of the scores. Whoever has the highest score is awarded their own sitcom on the WB, and a lifetime supply of Jell-o, because there’s always room for Jell-o.

My agent looks at me, stunned. He says, "That is absolutely the most incredible act I have ever heard of. What on earth would you call an act like that?" I sit back in my chair, and smile, and I say, "We call ourselves, 'The Aristocrats!'"


--------
Here is my second puppet thing, Morningwood's "Nth Degree" with me in a dress:


--------
This is the first puppet performance - Frank Zappa's "You Are What You Is" from Big Foot's Big Nite O' Entertainment:


If you show up on the last Monday of the month at the Bug Theatre for Freak Train, you may get to see me do more!

No comments:

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!