1. You switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in one day.
2. You know what the "Peoples Republic of Boulder" means.
3. Your sense of direction is: towards the mountains and away from the mountains.
4. You're a meat-eating vegetarian.
5. The bike on your car is worth more than your car and you have your own special bike lane.
6. You take your out-of-town guests to Casa Bonita even though you would never go there otherwise.
7. You think your major food groups are granola bars, tofu and Fat Tire Beer.
8. You've been tear gassed in a riot to celebrate a CU/CSU's victory.
9. You can never figure out why your out-of-town guests faint from altitude sickness on a picnic to the mountains.
10. You can drive over a 12,000-foot pass in 4 feet of snow, but can't get to work if there are 4 inches of snow.
11. You know the 'correct' pronunciation of Buena Vista.
12. When you visit friends at sea level, you can drink a case of beer and not get a buzz.
13. Your car insurance costs more than your car.
14. You have surge protectors on every outlet.
15. April showers bring May blizzards.
16. 'Timberline' is someplace you have actually been.
17. You know what a 'Chinook' is.
18. You know what a 'Rocky Mountain Oyster' is.
19. You know what a "fourteener" is.
20. But you don't know what a "blinker" is.
21. Your golf bag has a 9-iron, a 3-wood and a lightning rod.
22. You know who Alfred Packer was and what he did.
23. You know who Baby Doe Tabor was.
24 SPF 90 is not out of the question.
25. People from out of state breathe 5 times as often as you do.
26. Having a Senator named Nighthorse doesn't seem strange.
27. Thunder has set off your car alarm.
28. A full moon has never kept you awake at night.
29. You have an $800 stereo in your $300 truck.
30. A sudden loss of cabin pressure is not a big deal.
31. You think a red light means 3 more cars can go.
32. Where we're going, we don't need roads!!
33. You know where Doc Holliday's grave is.
34. You know where Buffalo Bill's grave is.
35. You know where the real "South Park" is.
36. You can recognize the license plates of all 50 states on sight.
37. Driving directions usually include 'Go over _________ Pass.'
38. You've checked for ticks.
39. You've dressed in shorts, sandals, and a parka w/ a hood.
40. You've gone snow skiing in July and...
41. You've gone sunbathing in January and...
42. They were in the same year!
43. You've urinated on the Continental Divide just so it could run into both oceans.