Saturday, March 25, 2006

Getting Freaky on Monday!


So I have been asked by my husband to write a compelling reason why all of you should go see Freak Train on Monday night. Well I can give you a few.

1. Free Beer

2 Entertainment like you will see no where else in the State of Colorado.

3. Two lovely and charming hostesses

4. A 6 foot chicken, Captain Swift, a cute dork with puppets and a weird guy named Lin.

5. Prizes

6. Free Beer

If this is not enough to get you all in the door, well then there is nothing more I can do.

Hope to see you all there.

Princess Katy (Oh, in case you didn't know, that picture is NOT of me!)

2 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

Well, that picture just made me smile and smile.

Hi Julie!

PammyJean said...

You forgot to mention:
• the possibility of laughing until your side hurts
• free beer -- good beer, too, from Breckenridge brewery
• having something to talk about with your significant other afterward ("My wife, she Yeti....what a crack-up!")
• free beer
• suporting your favorite Freak, crowd-favorite Pat Angello (no, really -- the Bug crowd LOVES him!)

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!