Monday, January 02, 2006

FREE - To a Good Home!


OK, just for one night anyway...

We are heading to Colorado Springs on the 20th of January and we're looking for someone to watch our "daughter," Uwe. Last time we left town, we kenneled her and, well, it didn't go very well. We're hoping to find someone to either stay at our apartment with her, or take her into their home just for one night. You will probably be rewarded with a pair of Avs' tickets.

So, if you live in the Denver metro area and are willing to watch after our sweet little girl, please email me and let me know.

THANKS!

2 comments:

TheIdleReceptionist said...

If I lived in CO I'm sure little Wilson would have loved a playmate.

Pat Angello said...

I assume you are referring to the weasel in your hands?

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!