Monday, December 05, 2005

More later...

But for now, I just had an idea!

Some guy has started something called "Half Nekkid Thursday." This is where bloggers (mostly female) put a somewhat risqué picture of themselves on their blog every, well, Thursday, and an icon that directs you back to the rules and guidelines for "Half Nekkid Thursday."

Sample #1

Sample #2

Sample #3

So, I’m thinking about creating something NEW called "Mammary Monday." There would be no actual female nudity, just maybe a side-boob shot. Also, men’s nipples are just fine. (Did I just say that?) Maybe Derek or Collin can create a cool icon for it. Here are some (work-safe) samples:

Sample #1

Sample #2

Sample #3

Thoughts?

5 comments:

dejo said...

Pat, how 'bout something along these lines:

Sample GIF

???

Presea said...

OH boy... NO comment!

Just wanted to drop a line and say thanks for linking to my MVN blog! Great blog you've got here--very unique. :P

Derek Knight said...

wow...um...If the icon is mostly of me and my eyes burning...sure.

Collin said...

How about "Ta-Ta-Tuesday"?

C-8 said...

But, really, how many pictures of boobs can you look at? Wouldn't it get old fairly quickly? I mean, I've got boobs, and I get tired of looking at them after a while.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!