Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Primetime Hunks?!

So, after my Primetime Hotties article yesterday, my lovely wife decided she wanted to give the girls a little eye candy. Hey, I have no problem with that! We shall proceed on a day by day basis starting with Monday (for a reason that will become evident at the end of the list). So, without further ado, here’s the Katy Angello list of Primetime Hunks:

Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother)

Jonathan Togo (CSI: Miami) Takes the place of Rory Cochran who was killed off at the beginning of last season.

Adam Rodriguez (CSI: Miami) Even though his character can be an ass, he’s still easy on the eyes.


Jason Lee (My Name Is Earl) When he’s not playing Earl, he’s pretty good lookin’!

Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck) He really is just beautiful. (FYI, these words are directly from my wife…)

Matthew Fox (Lost) Loved him on Party of Five, worship him on Lost!

Naveen Andrews (Lost) The only thing that made the English Patient mildly watchable.

Gary Sinise (CSI: NY) Lt. Mac/Dan has titanium space legs and one hot ass!

Mandy Patinkin (Criminal Minds) Allo –my name is Inigo Montoya… Sure he may be in his 50’s, but he’s still got it in my book.

Peter Gallagher (The OC) He was a super-hunk in Summer Lovers, and has only improved with age.

Gary Dourdan (CSI) In my opinion, the finest-looking black man currently on TV.

William Fichtner (Invasion) Sure he’s a little creepy, but it piques my curiosity.

Peter Dinklage (Threshold) The hottest dwarf EVER!

Rob Morrow (NUMB3RS) Fell in love with Dr. Joel Fleischman. What can I say? I’ve got a thing for a big-nosed Jew!

James Denton (Desperate Housewives) He’s just nice to look at.

And the reason for starting with Monday was so my grand finale could be…

Patrick Dempsey (Grey’s Anatomy) Appropriately nick-named "Dr. McDreamy." If you haven’t seen him since his role in Can’t Buy me Love, you’re missing out! Patrick grew up guuuud!

Please feel free to comment and add your own candidates!

3 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

I am boycotting this post on principle.

Except for Peter Dinklage, who will ALWAYS be the hottest dwarf in the room. Here's to you, Peter Dinklage! Huzzah!

Heather said...

I agree with your wife's choices of Julian McMahon & Gary Dourdan. Mmmm....what a fun post!!

Sus said...

Boy, that pic of Josh Radnor REALLY puts him in a new light for me!

Togo, HELL YEAH!

Just don't understand women's infactuation with Lee....ugh...the man is annoying!

Naveen....*deep & heavy sigh*.....

My pic's:

David Krumholtz from "Numb3rs"
Jonathan Togo from "CSI: Miami"
Eric Szmanda from "CSI"
Naveen Andrews from "Lost"
Stuart Townsend from "Nightstalker"
Eric Close & Enrique Murciano from "Without a Trace"
Goran Visnic from "ER"

Jared Padalecki from "Supernatural"

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!