Monday, November 07, 2005

Primetime Hotties!

OK, this could be about the dumbest thing I’ve put on this blog, but a conversation last week kinda led me to it. So, we were discussing women on TV. It seems that they all have to be attractive to some extent, but there are some that have a little something extra. A few women stop you dead in your tracks – it honestly takes you a few seconds to comprehend that they are actually speaking because they are just stunning. So, because y’all know I love a good list, here’s a list of my favorite prime time hotties (in alphabetical order by show):

Portia Di Rossi (Arrested Development) Funniest slut on TV.

Marg Helgenberger (CSI) Not sure what it is, but she’s simply captivating.

Emily Procter (CSI: Miami) My wife’s same-sex girlfriend.

Anna Belknap (CSI: NY) Love the petite, sassy brunette.

Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives) Sure she’s a skank, but she dresses like one too – bonus!

Teri Hatcher (Desperate Housewives) Cute and sweet.

Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls) It’s a little sad for the teenage daughter on the show when her mom is 10 times hotter.

Kelly Ripa (Hope & Faith) She simply does it for me.

Lisa Sheridan (Invasion) A bit rugged, but still very cute.

Evangeline Lily (Lost) Anyone that can look like hell for an hour and STILL be gorgeous…

Maggie Grace (Lost) Sure she’s a dumb bitch on the show, but she’s purdy!

Nikki Cox (Las Vegas) She had me at Unhappily Ever After

Jaime Pressley (My Name is Earl) Funniest redneck EVER!

Nadine Velazquez (My Name is Earl) Subtly gorgeous.

Gabrielle Union (Night Stalker) Best looking (insert politically correct term here) girl on TV.

Jenna Fischer (The Office) Gets cuter every week.

Mila Kunis (That 70's Show) She’s a whiney bitch, but irresistible.

Laura Prepon (That 70’s Show) How can you not love a tall, full-figured redhead (or blonde)?

Carla Gugino (Threshold) Must be the full lips!

7 comments:

Bill Purdy said...

You're just trying to drive hits to your site with pictures of hot TV chicks. I know how you are.

I agree with all except Portia Di Rossi, who initially SEEMS hot, but on closer inspection seems sorta man-like. Makes sense, since she's Ellen De Generes's surrent love interest.

Pat Angello said...

Would you rather see these pictures, or a War of the Worlds poster?

Celti said...

I LOVE Portia Di Rossi - have since she was on Ally McBeal. She's a great actress, hilarious and drop-dead gorgeous. Now, if only she wasn't so flat-chested. lol

...and I'd totally convert for Emily Procter. ROWR.

You have good taste!

The infamous Jen said...

ok, i'm back...but i think you forgot Rachel Bilson from the OC...now there's someone i'd convert for! http://www.fox.com/oc/bios/cast_rbilson.htm

Katy said...

Okay ladies, in response I will be posting the hottest guys on TV (in my opinion!) Please feel free to agree and add your own entries!
Mrs. Pat Angello

Heather said...

I like Jaime Pressley on My Name Is Earl. She's really funny.

Pab gambino said...

"Gabrielle Union (Night Stalker) Best looking (insert politically correct term here) girl on TV."

Um.. African American? Black woman? N****r?

Maybe you should clarify instead of letting the reader guess how racist (or paranoid) you may be..

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!