Last chance! You MUST sign up by 10/4/05 to participate!
I've created a Fantasy Hockey League on NHL.com. We'll be playing the "Superstar Pick-Up Hockey" game and it's really easy. However, registering may be a bit confusing. Here's my best guess on how you go about it:
1) Go here: http://fantasy.nhl.com/index.asp
4) Scroll down to "Superstar Pick-Up Hockey" and click on "Play Now"
5) Click blue "Register Online" box
6) Click the "Join a Private League" and then click "Submit" button
7) Make up a "Team Name"
8) League Number is "516"
9) Password is "patangello"
OK, now you are ready to pick your players! You can select 4 wingers, 2 centers, 3 defencemen, and 3 goaltenders. All are available via a drop-down menu. Yes, you may have the same players as others, but playing the right combo each week is the tough part. You can change your players once a week.
The registration is kind of a pain, but the site does a good job of telling you how to play.
Oh, and here's what the winner gets:
1) A customized PAFC T-shirt.
2) A collection of Pat Angello's mixed CD's including Spoo 1, Spoo 2, Spoo 3, Devo's Best, Radiohead's Best, Megadeth's Best, Weird Al's Best, and Make the Girls SCREAM!
3) A rockin' Pat Angello Fan Club Member sticker.
I will try to post updates each Monday, just like the PAFC Football Pick 'Em.
WAKE THE KIDS AND PHONE THE NEIGHBORS - GET SOME PEOPLE INVOVED!
Hope to see you there!