Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another PAFC Contest! YAY!


OK, since some blogs are having fun contests, I thought I’d do another. So far, I’ve had a Top 11 List contest and a creative writing contest (with assigned words). Now, it’s movie quote time! So, below you will find a list of movie quotes – simply name the flick! Whoever gets the most right WINS! (Sorry, but some of these won’t be easy – that’s no fun!) If there is a tie, a name will literally be pulled from a hat. DO NOT guess in the “comments” section! DUH! Please email your answers to patangello@aol.com by midnight on Monday, 10/17/05. The winner will be announced the next day.

Oh, so you want to know what you’re playing for? Well – it’s the best prize package EVER! 1) A long-sleeve Pat Angello Fan Club T-shirt! 2) A copy of the latest Pat Angello Fan Club mixed CD, “Make the Girls SCREAM!” & 3) (the best prize on here) A personally autographed Pat Angello Fan Club performance flier! I know – you can hardly contain yourself. So let’s get started, yo!

1) “They mostly come out at night – mostly.”

2) “It’s such a fine line between stupid, and clever.”

3) “That chick Julie – she’s truly dazzling!”

4) “Let’s get outta here before one of those things kills Guy!”

5) “You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.”

6) “Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale’s vagina.”

7) “Know how I know you’re gay? You like Coldplay.”

8) “Snakes. Why’d it have to be snakes?”

9) “You’re man Christian is a cake boy! He’s a disco dancing, Oscar Wilde Reading, Streisand ticket holding friend of Dorothy, know what I’m sayin’?”

10) “You’re killing me Smalls!”

11) “Could be worse. It could be raining.”

12) “Did he just say, ‘funky buttloving?’”

13) “She’s magically babe-licious.”

14) “I'll be takin’ these Huggies, and, uh, whatever cash you got.”

15) “No ma’am. We at the F.B.I. do not have a sense of humor we are aware of.”

16) “Death by stereo!”

17) “Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh-heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn’t... Oh he-he, it wouldn’t be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn’t it?”

18) “I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don’t tell ‘em you’re Jewish, okay?”

19) “You're gonna need a bigger boat...”

20) “I’m thinkin’ of something orange. Something oraaannnngggge. Give up? It’s an orange! Ok, now I’m thinkin’ of something blue. Something bluuuuuue.”

So, there’s yer assignment – everyone is eligible! Tomorrow will be a new newsletter!

Again, NO COMMENTS! Email your answers to patangello@aol.com by midnight on Monday, 10/17/05

No comments:

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!