Monday, July 25, 2005

Pat Angello has a NEW BLOG!

Check it out, yo! I got me a blog dedicated to MUSIC! There are just two entries there right now, and they are reviews of a couple GREAT local bands. Take a look AND PLEASE SEND ME COMMENTS!

Oh, and for those of you who went to see me at Freak Train last night - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

For those who DIDN'T go - YOU TOTALLY MISSED IT!!!

Holy CATS was that fun!

I'm working on getting a copy of it, and maybe load it onto the blog here eventually.

Don't miss the next one!

3 comments:

Collin said...

Interesting site layout. So you will be adding a new page for every band you review? And will you be reviewing CDs, or just bands?

Collin said...

And yes I missed it, you Denver dweller. I'm glad it went well and I hope you can get the copy so those of us that couldn't make the trip will get to listen.

Pat Angello said...

C-dawg,

Yes, ne page for each review. Will add some previously posted CD reviews there as well as upcoming ones. Keep an eye on it.

I love how easy it is to use! My friend designed the blog, and it's really simple to navigate through.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Angello - sorry!